Get the song at http://odysseymusic.bandcamp.com/track/discord-eurochaos-mix-ft-odyssey for free (or name a price)!
FUN FACTS ABOUT THIS SONG [Expand the Description to see!] :
• This is the original version— this song was released on October 6th, 2011. The Living Tombstone's remix was released on January 21st, 2012, making his later than mine by 3 months and 15 days. On 1/8/2015, Odyssey removed "(EuroChaos Mix)" from the title because it confused people into thinking that it was a remix of Tombstone's, an inaccuracy still rampant to this day, even amongst show staff.
• This song is 158 BPM. Tombstone's remix is 105 BPM, but he sped up the vocals to 210 BPM to make sure they didn't drag out too long. This is why his seems "faster", despite being 2/3 the speed of the original.
• The Living Tombstone has gone out of his way on several occasions to credit this song as the original— in the title, he calls his version "(Remix)"; in the video itself, he provides a linked annotation to the original; in the description, the original is the first link he has provided.
• There are other remixes of Discord than The Living Tombstone's. They are all quite fantastic and all worth hearing, even if it would take a long time to list them all here.
• This song went through several different versions before settling on this one— click here http://youtu.be/lDnNHRCfsyA to see the other versions I had in mind! (Video says it was published in 2013, but that's the date I made the video public, not the date it was published!)
• Posting things like "tihs not as gud az teh remicks lolol" or "teh remix is bettur" is scientifically demonstrated at nearly 100% accuracy to reflect vastly reduced intelligence, inability to communciate with others, and a karmic need to step barefoot on a Lego at least once per day.
[EDIT]: Looks like the upload stretched the album art from its original state(s). Sorry! I still like 'em.
Discord didn't have a theme song in Season 2. So I made one for him. I tried to make this one reflective of his characteristic sense of humor and cunning, with a dash of villainy for good measure (and the fact that he's, well, a villain).
Eurobeat-wise, it's much like late Time pieces (in fact, it borrows a great deal from "Speed Man" by Dave Simon), but jumps between a couple other genres in light of Discord's distaste for consistency. Which genres? You'll have to listen~ (or cheat by reading the tags, but where's the fun in that?)
Album art by
• kpenguin2x3 (here on Youtube) [ http://www.youtube.com/user/kpenguin2x3 ]
• ObscureSmudge [ http://obscuresmudge.deviantart.com/art/Super-Ponybeat-Vol-2-Cover-261913089 ]
DISCORD (EUROCHAOS MIX)
I'm not a fan of puppeteers but I've a nagging fear
someone else is pulling at the strings
Something terrible is going down through the entire town
wreaking anarchy and all it brings
I can't sit idly, no, I can't move at all
I curse the name, the one behind it all...
Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?
Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!
I'm fine with changing status quo, but not in letting go
Now the world is being torn apart
A terrible catastrophe played by your symphony,
what a terrifying work of art!