(11 Sep 2009) SHOTLIST
Associated Press Television
New York, 10 Sept. 2009
1. Wide shot, pan out Bergdorf Goodman
2. Wide Shot, Victoria Beckham poses for photographers
3. SOUNDBITE (English) Victoria Beckham, Recording Artist:
"I'm so happy to be here to supporting charity at the same time, fantastic. And yeah, all women out there know that fashion can be this exciting. Of course it can."
4. Close up, Victoria Beckham poses for photographers
5. SOUNDBITE (English) Victoria Beckham, Recording Artist:
"On my shopping list? Being in New York it's going to be FAO Schwarz , toys for the kids, that kind of thing. Every season, I feel like I say the same thing all the time but I'm really looking for an investment. That's what I want. I want something that I'm really going to get my wear out of and something that's not going to go in and out of fashion. Something I can really get my use out of."
6. Close up, Victoria Beckham poses for photographers
7. SOUNDBITE (English) Victoria Beckham, Recording Artist (on how long she takes to get ready):
"If I'm on my own, so if I'm not with my children I have the luxury of a little bit more time. But normally not that much time which is why I'm always in sun glasses because they hide a multitude of sins. With three children running around all over the place and a husband who's quite active too, I don't get quite as long as I like."
8. Close up, zoom out Dior exterior
9. Pan down purses
10. Zoom in purse
11. Medium shot, pan out Jill Zarin
12. SOUNDBITE (English) Jill Zarin, Reality TV Personality:
"I think that Fashion Week has always been held exclusively for people in the fashion industry. And I think tonight, every New Yorker feels like it's Fashion Week. I do. I think that everyone's getting spoiled tonight by designers giving them attention that are only saved for the editors and the buyers and I think everyone's really feeling the excitement of Fashion Week."
12. Medium shot, Charlize Theron poses for photographers at Dior
13. Close up Charlize Theron signs Vogue magazines
14. Medium shot, Charlize Theron signs Vogue cover and greets fan
15. Wide shot, Dior
16. Medium shot, Charlize Theron signs Vogue cover and greets fan
17. SOUNDBITE (English) Anna Wintour, Vogue Editor-in-Chief:
"I'm running somewhere else, but one question quickly."
SOUNDBITE (English) Reporter:
"Why Charlize Theron?"
SOUNDBITE (English) Anna Wintour, Vogue Editor-in-Chief:
"She's the most beautiful woman in the world."
18. Wide shot, pan left, Stella McCartney store exterior
19. Close up, pan out, Kate Hudson poses for photographers
20. Pan left from photographers to Kate Hudson
21. SOUNDBITE (English) Kate Hudson, Actress (on why she's participating in Fashion's Night Out):
'Well these are all my friends and they worked really hard and it's an exciting week for everybody and Anna I think put together a great event. I think this is awesome to get everybody out in the streets, coming in the stores and shopping and seeing what everyone is doing. It's nice."
22. Zoom in, Kate Hudson speaking to reporters
23. SOUNDBITE (English) Kate Hudson, Actress (on why she chose to visit Stella McCartney):
"Well she's my girlfriend and we've basically grown up together and she's just done amazing work and created a great brand and her brand stands for something which I love. She's really sort of been very focused and diligent about maintaining what she believes in or animal rights and everything in here represents that and is a mirror of that. And she's just a really good I think role model for conscious consumerism."
24. Zoom in, exterior of Jeffrey
25. Medium shot, Anna Wintour and Hugh Jackman pose for photographers
26. Medium shot, Hugh Jackman signs tee-shirts
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/955bdc09c3fae70512d897e80ebeb3ab
Find out more about AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/HowWeWork