Today's brand building marketing tip. I'll be discussing how to be successful with personal branding and I'll be starting at the beginning. Now I'm going to be referring to what I'm calling pace. Is Your Business on pace? It has to be on pace to be successful? Well, there are four different pillars and today I'm going to be covering the first one which is your "P". This is representing PREPARATION & FOUNDATION. It's really preparing for the foundation, so this way here YOU can build something that will be here today and not gone tomorrow. It's building businesses and brands that last. So if you're interested in learning how to do this and covering these five things that go into preparing the foundation, watch and listen to this video because that's what we're going to cover here on the WHITEBOARD.
01:45 #1 - MARKET.
If you're just starting, you're exploring different markets. You want to find a market that is going to be here today, but also tomorrow.
03:39 #2 - PRODUCTS.
So what do I mean by products? Well, we want good products, right? Everyone should be creating great products for their market, but we want to create products that the market wants right now. We can use Amazon just as a research tool.
04:47 #3 - WHY/STORY.
This is a pretty big one too. Why? Now there are two parts to this and your going to put in your story. All right? And that's going to make sense here in a minute. Your why. Why do you want to start a business or why are you building a business? I want to leave my nine to five. Okay? Uh, why do you want to leave your 9 to 5? So I can spend more time with my family. Okay, get a little deeper. What do you want to do with your family? What are you missing out on? Those things are going to drive you when times are not going that great. And in business, it's going to happen. It's going to be, it's going to be a little bit of a roller coaster and that's okay.
06:20 #4 - ROADMAP/PLAN
Take the time to sit down and create your roadmap. Now, this roadmap can be for the first 12 months and then you can go backward and say, okay, now I can reverse back and say what do I have to do in the first 90 days to start working towards my 12-month plan? And then the other one would do a three to a five-year plan. What does the business look like in three to five years? What's the ultimate goal?
07:22 #5 - ASSETS (Ex: Ebooks, Videos, Education, Skills)
Assets can be a whole bunch of different things. All right, but let me just give you an example. If you're trying to get the ATTENTION of your market, which by the way is the A in pace. Alright, so a for attention. Once we have all this stuff we need to get attention. So if we want to get attention, we're going to probably create maybe an ebook. Okay? Maybe we're going to create some videos. Okay, so those are assets, right? Because these Ebooks are mine, the videos, they are mine, right? I might put them up on youtube, but it's still mine, right? My content. So those are my assets.
• Check out my Weekly Workshop Here:
★☆★ SUBSCRIBE TO ME ON YOUTUBE: ★☆★
Subscribe ► http://theamazingseller.com/youtube ★☆★
Check out my Blog ► http://theamazingseller.com
A Few of The Many Topics Discussed on My Blog are:
▪ Entrepreneurship - http://theamazingseller.com/125
▪ Brand Yourself - http://theamazingseller.com/537
▪ Facebook Brand Awareness - http://theamazingseller.com/539
▪ Insert Cards - http://theamazingseller.com/024
▪ Video Marketing - http://theamazingseller.com/510
▪ Advertising & Marketing - http://theamazingseller.com/522
▪ Building Sales Funnels In Your Business (What – How And When?) - http://theamazingseller.com/527
▪ 3 Types Of Sales Funnels For Your Business (Survive Without Amazon Sales)- http://theamazingseller.com/230
▪ Product Selection - http://theamazingseller.com/429
▪ FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) - http://theamazingseller.com/459
▪ Sourcing - http://theamazingseller.com/332
▪ Email List Marketing - http://theamazingseller.com/520
▪ Email List Building - http://theamazingseller.com/157
▪ Facebook Fan Page - http://theamazingseller.com/485
▪ Private Label - http://theamazingseller.com/440
▪ How To Launch Products - http://theamazingseller.com/465
▪ Jungle Scout - Greg Mercer - http://theamazingseller.com/344
▪ Amazon PPC - http://theamazingseller.com/119
▪ Keywords - http://theamazingseller.com/483
▪ Entrepreneur - http://theamazingseller.com/125
▪ And Much More
Top Tools & Resources For FBA Private Label Sellers - http://theamazingseller.com/resources
★☆★ FOLLOW ME BELOW★☆★
Facebook ► http://theamazingseller.com/fb