(9 Oct 2009)
New York, 28th August, 2009
1. Ronald Burton walking into clothing store
2. Tight of Burton looking at clothing
3. Medium of Burton looking at clothing
4. Wide pan of Seven New York store
5. Medium of Burton looking at boots
6. SOUNDBITE: (English) Ronald Burton, Student:
"If I drop the money it is definitely an investment. It's not done too often, I try to tame myself and keep it very, a couple of good pieces."
7. Zoom out from TV showing runway show to Burton coming out of the dressing room UPSOUND "This is amazing."
8. Medium of Jane Keltner, Teen Vogue's fashion news director walking down hallway at Teen Vogue
9. SOUNDBITE: (English) Jane Keltner, fashion news director at Teen Vogue:
"The biggest trend we are seeing at Teen Vogue and that we are most excited about and that you will see in our magazine is personal style. It's all about the way you put the look together, mixing high and low, throwing in unexpected accessories, twisting a crazy scarf around your neck, piling mix and match bracelets up one wrist, and this is coming out of the street style blog phenomenon."
10. Wide of computer with thesartorialist.blogspot.com on the screen
11. Tight of the URL address
12. Wide of Keltner in the Teen Vogue sample closet
13. Tight of of Keltner picking up a pair of animal print shoes, as says they're a great new trend
14. SOUNDBITE: (English) Jane Keltner, fashion news director at Teen Vogue:
"A lot of the trends are overarching, and you'll see the same things in London as you see in New York and in Moscow, but that said, I think the way that those things are styled is very specific to places."
15. Wide of Teen Vogue employees working in the sample closet
16. Tight of employee looking at clothing
17. SOUNDBITE: (English) Jane Keltner, fashion news director at Teen Vogue:
"It is very much a mix and match thing, it is not a time when it's about very strict severe total look, and certainly not for young people."
New York, 1st September, 2009
18. Medium of people walking through Union Square in New York
19. Alternative, medium of people walking through Union Square in New York
20. Medium of a young man sitting in Union Square
21. Tight of young man's hands
22. SOUNDBITE: (English) Markus Kelleman, New York resident:
"I think Under 25s fashion is like expressive, it's sort of fun, and I think that in the past in the 90's they had these like, certain prescribed looks and I think younger fashion is sort of very creative and fun and sort of, there is a sort of haphazard glamour about it."
23. Pan of a young woman in Union Square
24. Tight of bracelet
25. Tight of other bracelet
26. SOUNDBITE: (English) Sandy Cohen, New York resident:
"It's practical comfortable and it's what attracts girls. Like they tend to like these kind of shirts with the collars like that. So that works. This is actually from England which is good because English men are smaller than American men, so I can fit into English men's clothing."
27. Medium of people on a moped
New York, 28 August, 2009
28. Pan from the street to Ronald Burton's apartment
29. Medium of Burton talking about his magazine collection
30. Pan from one of Burton's bag to him
31. Tight of Burton showing the camera a gold jacket
32. SOUNDBITE: (English) Ronald Burton, Student:
33. Medium of Burton looking at magazines
34. SOUNDBITE: (English) Ronald Burton, Student:
"I mean you are looking in an economy, your looking at people - magazine subscriptions are down. You know people just aren't interested is spending that much money any more, but with a fashion blog it is almost like no matter where you are, you can kind of access this life of fashion."
35. Medium of Burton showing off his wardrobe
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/844dbe81bf3d6861f03565458b84ddb1
Find out more about AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/HowWeWork