For IBM C2050-723 Test Questions and Answers Please Visit: https://www.PassEasily.com/C2050-723.htm
Exam Section 1: Architecture and Programming Test Framework Questions (Test Coverage 13%)
Exam Section 2: Installation, Configuration and Maintenance Questions (Test Coverage 11%)
Exam Section 3: Development and Customization Questions (Test Coverage 38%)
Exam Section 4: Testing and Debugging Questions (Test Coverage 13%)
Exam Section 5: Payments and Integration with External Test Systems Questions (Test Coverage 14%)
Exam Section 6: Staging and Data Load Questions (Test Coverage 11%)
(Exam Time): 90 minutes
(Number of Test Questions): 56
(C2050-723 Passing Score): 57%
You will be tested for:
The C2050-723 test consists of six sections containing a total of 56 multiple-choice questions.
Section 1 - Architecture and Programming Framework (13%)
• Demonstrate knowledge of the product architecture and programming framework.
• Explain the differences and limitations between product test editions.
• Distinguish between the WebSphere Commerce business exam models.
• Describe the major C2050-723 WebSphere Commerce sub-systems.
• Use the C2050-723 WebSphere Commerce data test models.
Section 2 - Installation, Configuration and Maintenance (11%)
• Install the C2050-723 WebSphere Commerce Developer.
• Apply fixes, fix packs, questions and feature packs.
• Examine the logs to verify the installation test details.
• Configure the C2050-723 WebSphere Commerce Developer (e.g., store publishing, messaging, enabling optional modules, questions etc.).
• Install and configure optional exam components and additional software (e.g., IBM Gift Center, IBM Sales Center, Coremetrics, etc).
Section 3 - Development and Customization (38%)
• Design and develop Web 2.0 store front pages.
• Develop and customize business logic using Name Value Pair (NVP) and Business Object Document (BOD) command frameworks.
• Extend the persistence layer using Data Service Layer (DSL) and Enterprise Java Beans (EJB).
• Implement BOD and Service Oriented Integration (SOI) service modules.
• Customize the administration test tools (e.g., Accelerator, Management Center, etc.).
• Implement exception handling, questions and tracing.
• Define and apply the access control policies and session management exam techniques.
• Use dynamic caching (DynaCache).
• Package custom assets for deployment.
• Customize the optional exam components (e.g. IBM Sales Center and IBM Gift Center).
Section 4 - Testing and Debugging (13%)
• Use product supplied Unit Test mechanisms (e.g. Management Center Test Automation Framework, Storefront Test Automation Engine).
• Use product documentation, questions and available online resources (e.g. Information Center, IBM Redbooks, developerWorks, etc).
• Debug and troubleshoot.
Section 5 - Payments and Integration with External Systems (14%)
• Create and configure payment plug-ins.
• Interpret, implement and configure integration with external exam systems.
• Demonstrate integration with Social Commerce and Coremetrics.