Do you want to know what it takes to attract the "right" kind of followers on Instagram who will turn into paying clients? Not sure what to post? Have you been posting, but not attracting the kind of attention you're hoping for? Frustrated because most of your Instagram followers are your friends and family? Wondering if you're wasting your time?
Strengthen your wellness brand and attract new clients with a social media makeover! Social media is the second most powerful tool to attracting new clients, but if you're not using it RIGHT, you might actually be HURTING your business.
Come learn applicable tips to strengthen your brand and build your audience. By the end of this workshop, you'll know:
1. The 3 biggest social media mistakes I frequently see wellness entrepreneurs making - and how you might be HURTING your business if you're doing this too
2. Whether social media is even worth your time
3. What to post to lure and attract the RIGHT audience
4. How to discover your brand message and build an irresistible feed through brand story
5. How to easily access visuals and set your branding on auto-pilot
I'll reveal the essential steps I took to attract 3,000 followers in less than 2 months!
And I'll also introduce you to Wellness Stock Shop. If you've been curious about the photo source and how it can benefit your business - or if you haven't yet used it and are wondering how you can best take advantage of it, you'll benefit from the awareness and understanding of how this powerful resource can strengthen your brand and your presence, and save you tons of time, money and frustration.
- How you can take advantage of the powerful resource you have available to you, right at your fingertip
- A more in-depth tour of the benefits you receive with a membership
- How you can easily build a gorgeous, irresistible social media feed
- How to save tons of time, money and frustration
- How you can set your visuals on auto-pilot
By the end of this workshop, you'll:
- Have a stronger vision and understanding as to what it takes to create a social media feed that works to attract new clients
- Know how to be sure you're not wasting your time posting
- Understand how to strengthen your brand on Instagram
- Discover how to make it super easy to build a feed that attracts your dream clients!
Sound interesting? Come join join me ... it's free!
This is a unique real vampire website for vampires as well as the curious. It has valuable information for any real vampire and is based on scientific evidence. It also leads to other good websites for real vampires.
This is why I "think" Im a real vampire They have no desire to use us as lab rats or slaves. Before reading any farther on this site, This website is not made for poser vamps, close-minded people, or those who think that they are, or claim to be a vampire because they think the spirit of a vampire entered them at some time making them a vampire. We call these people posers, which they are; they are confused lost children. This site is not here for them in any way! It is for real vampires, curious people, and open-minded skeptics. The best compliment that you can give to this site, is telling all of your friends about it.
Real vampires are not pure fiction.
The Headache Paradox: It is scientifically impossible to have a headache, seeing that there are no pain receptors in the brain. Yet we continue to search for answers to what causes a headache, because we all know that headaches do exist.
Between a combination of the fact that our brains are roughly nothing more than a highly advanced mass of nerves, and that every function is controlled by signals that our brain sends through our nerves to the rest of our bodies, I think that if we could somehow make our nerves send stronger, more efficient signals at a quicker speed it would have a lot of different results. Including heightened sense (both physical and psychic) moving quicker both running and walking along with arm movement etc. The brain being just nerves would obviously also be effected, resulting in quicker more efficient thinking, which naturally would make us smarter, more observant, and have much sharper reflexes.
Some say that is an overly simplified form of how the brain functions, which it is. To them I say make the axons 12-15% wider, resulting in signals being sent much more quickly through the brain. Allowing neurons to create more connections without loss of speed, and the 10,000+ miles of blood vessels in the brain doubling as an additional cooling system for the brain. I could write a book on the cascade of effects that alone causes for people when they are changed in to a real vampire, however for now I will leave it in this simplified form.