Hey my loves, it's time to show you guys my 2018 sneaker purchases so far! It's honestly getting out of control lol. I'll try to link as many pairs as I can down below :) Have fun watching! xx
♡ AMINO APP
Big thanks to Amino for sponsoring this video!
• Download Amino and join me in the Sneakerheads community!
• iOS and Google Play: https://aminoapps.com/c/sneakerheads/join/
• Make sure to follow me: SHERLINA NYM
♡ SNEAKER LINKS
• NIKE AIR MAX 270
- Black/Hot Punch (similar): http://bit.ly/2JO2Lj4
- Coral Stardust: http://bit.ly/2JJmujW
- White/Total Orange (similar): http://bit.ly/2I9iADW
•NIKE AIR VAPORMAX
- Crimson Pulse: http://bit.ly/2rgMsEV
- Light Cream: http://bit.ly/2JNJ8I3
- Triple Noir (similar): http://bit.ly/2JPya4R
- Plum Fog: http://bit.ly/2jpKvlb
- Off-WhiteXNike 2017: http://bit.ly/2KvRrcL
- Off-WhiteXNike 2018: http://bit.ly/2HNIkX5
• NIKE AIR VAPORMAX PLUS
- Both sold out (similar): http://bit.ly/2rhaW0B
• NIKE AIR VAPORMAX 97
- Metallic Cashmere: http://bit.ly/2JQ3X5R
• VANS OLD SKOOL
- Yacht club (similar): http://bit.ly/2I9QHM8
- Dan Lu: http://bit.ly/2KznqbQ
- Satin Lux: http://bit.ly/2HKaZMS
- Red (similar): http://bit.ly/2I8fPCV
• NIKE AIR MAX 97
- Vast Grey/Obsidian (Ultra): http://bit.ly/2IbOe3Q
- Vast Grey/Particle Rose/Velvet (Ultra): http://bit.ly/2JQGLo6
- Black/White (Ultra): http://bit.ly/2JOyXDb
- Gym Red (Ultra) sold out (similar): http://bit.ly/2I5evAP
- Barely Rose: http://bit.ly/2HNLGt9
- Safety Orange: http://bit.ly/2I5evAP
- Pinnacle QS (similar) - small sizes: http://bit.ly/2JOa4aO big sizes: http://bit.ly/2JQ62yH
• NIKE AIR MAX 95
- Particle Rose: http://bit.ly/2jmNivn
• NIKE AIR TUNED 1
- Particle Rose: http://bit.ly/2I5g1mv
- Powerphase Grey: http://bit.ly/2I9l7hq
- Yeezy Boost 350 V2, Blue Tint: http://bit.ly/2rie3V9
- Cleated Creeper Surf: http://bit.ly/2JPC2mp
- Disruptor 2 (similar): http://bit.ly/2JMYOv6
• ALEXANDER MCQUEEN
- Oversized Sneaker: http://bit.ly/2JMZGzS
• NIKE AIR JORDAN
- Jordan 3 Black Cement: http://bit.ly/2I7KLDb
- Jordan 1 Gold Toe: http://bit.ly/2Id3ygI
- Jordan 1 Sunset Tint: http://bit.ly/2JJuem0
♡ WHAT I'M WEARING
• Pink Adidas Hoodie: http://bit.ly/2pnAI2z
• Matching Bottoms: http://bit.ly/2FFP6gC
♡ SOCIAL MEDIA
MY BLOG: http://whatsurgirlwearing.com
Hair done at @dollhouselondon_ & hair provided by @hairess__
For any inquiries, contact [email protected]
This is a unique real vampire website for vampires as well as the curious. It has valuable information for any real vampire and is based on scientific evidence. It also leads to other good websites for real vampires.
This is why I "think" Im a real vampire They have no desire to use us as lab rats or slaves. Before reading any farther on this site, This website is not made for poser vamps, close-minded people, or those who think that they are, or claim to be a vampire because they think the spirit of a vampire entered them at some time making them a vampire. We call these people posers, which they are; they are confused lost children. This site is not here for them in any way! It is for real vampires, curious people, and open-minded skeptics. The best compliment that you can give to this site, is telling all of your friends about it.
Real vampires are not pure fiction.
The Headache Paradox: It is scientifically impossible to have a headache, seeing that there are no pain receptors in the brain. Yet we continue to search for answers to what causes a headache, because we all know that headaches do exist.
Between a combination of the fact that our brains are roughly nothing more than a highly advanced mass of nerves, and that every function is controlled by signals that our brain sends through our nerves to the rest of our bodies, I think that if we could somehow make our nerves send stronger, more efficient signals at a quicker speed it would have a lot of different results. Including heightened sense (both physical and psychic) moving quicker both running and walking along with arm movement etc. The brain being just nerves would obviously also be effected, resulting in quicker more efficient thinking, which naturally would make us smarter, more observant, and have much sharper reflexes.
Some say that is an overly simplified form of how the brain functions, which it is. To them I say make the axons 12-15% wider, resulting in signals being sent much more quickly through the brain. Allowing neurons to create more connections without loss of speed, and the 10,000+ miles of blood vessels in the brain doubling as an additional cooling system for the brain. I could write a book on the cascade of effects that alone causes for people when they are changed in to a real vampire, however for now I will leave it in this simplified form.